Bariatric New Patient Seminar with Dr. Robert Woodbury
All patients seeking bariatric surgery with Dr. Robert Woodbury and his team, Allen Cortez MD, Danielle Daye NP, Randi Naquin NP, and Brittany Hart, PA at Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital and the Sutter Bariatric Clinic must start by attending one of the free online patient education seminars. Due to COVID restrictions all seminars listed below are held via Zoom, online. Check back throughout the year to see if they will resume at a physical location.
At the seminar you will learn about the disease of obesity and the role of surgery in treatment. All the information about getting started with your bariatric surgery program is at the patient education seminar.
To sign up for a bariatric New Patient Education Seminar, please click the link below on the date that you would like to attend. It will direct you to Zoom to sign up for the live online seminar. All meetings are two hours in length. Once you sign you will receive full details:
2023 | SSRRH Bariatric Webinar, Weight Loss Surgery Options
- Saturday, February 11, 2023 at 12:30 pm
- Saturday, April 8, 2023 at 12:30 pm
- Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 12:30 pm
- Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 12:30 pm
- Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 12:30 pm
- Saturday, October 14, 2023 at 12:30 pm
- Saturday, December 9, 2023 at 12:30 pm
- Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 6:00 pm
If you have any questions about the meetings, please contact the Bariatric Clinic via email at SRBariatrics@sutterhealth.org. Alternatively you call them at (707) 577-7800.
Please note that Healthy Steps Weight Loss Center is separate from the surgeon’s offices and the bariatric nurse practitioner clinic. We have no control over you getting your consultation with your surgeon.